Prep 2022 enrolments are now closed and we have sent offer letters in the mail to families. We received many, many more enrolment forms than we have places available. If you have recently moved into our area and wish to enrol your child for Prep 2022, please contact our Office via phone or email to request an enrolment form.
We prepared a virtual tour for 2021 Prep families as tours were limited due to COVID-19 visitor restrictions.
You can still view it here: https://video.link/w/jeJmc
AGE REQUIREMENTS: To start primary school, your child will need to turn five years old by 30th April in the year they start school. Your child must be at school in the year that they turn six years of age – this is the compulsory school starting age
You can check your local school on the Find My School website: https://www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au/.
We plan on having 3 Prep classes of 22 students for Prep 2022.
OUR SCHOOL ZONE
Our school zone is available on Find my School which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in the zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
– Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school
– Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
– Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school
– Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds. (NB This criterion applies to VCE programs in secondary schools, SEAL Programs, and Select Entry Schools only)
– All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
– In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.