Prep 2021 enrolments are now open. During a ‘normal’ Term 2 we would facilitate school tours for prospective families of Prep for the following year – these sadly cannot be conducted in the current environment.
We are considering creating a ‘virtual school tour’ which parents could access to help with the big decision of which school is best for their child in 2021! Please keep updated on our website for when this becomes available.
Enrolment forms are due by Friday 29th May 2020. Please contact the General Office for an enrolment form on 5229 9643 or email@example.com.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: To start primary school, your child will need to turn five years old by 30th April in the year they start school. Your child must be at school in the year that they turn six years of age – this is the compulsory school starting age
You can check your local school on the Find My School website: https://www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au/.
We plan on having 3 Prep classes of 22 students for Prep 2021.
Please find below the neighbourhood map which shows the school’s designated neighbourhood area.
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
– Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school
– Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
– Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school
– Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds. (NB This criterion applies to VCE programs in secondary schools, SEAL Programs, and Select Entry Schools only)
– All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
– In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.