Prep 2021 enrolments are now closed. Offer letters were sent to families in mid-June and all places have now been accepted. If you have just moved into our area and would like to enrol please contact our Office on 5229 9643. We only have Prep 2021 vacancies for families who live in our designated neighbourhood area (zone).
Dear 2021 Prep families,
We had hoped to be able to welcome you to our school for a tour by now, but with ongoing COVID-19 restrictions preventing that, we have brought the school to you instead!
For those of you who already have children at Mano, our buildings and facilities will be familiar.
For our new families, we hope our Prep focussed, Virtual Tour video will help you get a better sense of Manifold Heights Primary.
As Lachlan says at the end of the video…we can’t wait to meet you all!
Prep Team Leader/Transition Coordinator
AGE REQUIREMENTS: To start primary school, your child will need to turn five years old by 30th April in the year they start school. Your child must be at school in the year that they turn six years of age – this is the compulsory school starting age
You can check your local school on the Find My School website: https://www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au/.
We plan on having 3 Prep classes of 22 students for Prep 2021.
Please find below the neighbourhood map which shows the school’s designated neighbourhood area.
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
– Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school
– Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
– Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school
– Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds. (NB This criterion applies to VCE programs in secondary schools, SEAL Programs, and Select Entry Schools only)
– All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
– In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.