Prep 2022 enrolments are now open and applications should be submitted by Friday 28th May 2021. Please contact our Office via phone or email to request an enrolment form or come along to a tour to meet our Principal, Mr Barry Rowland, and collect and enrolment pack.
Tours are now available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30am – 11am. Each tour may have up to 3 families. Please contact the Office to make a booking on 5229 9643.
We prepared a virtual tour for 2021 Prep families as tours were limited due to COVID-19 visitor restrictions.
You can still view it here: https://safeyoutube.net/w/mgGcb
AGE REQUIREMENTS: To start primary school, your child will need to turn five years old by 30th April in the year they start school. Your child must be at school in the year that they turn six years of age – this is the compulsory school starting age
You can check your local school on the Find My School website: https://www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au/.
We plan on having 3 Prep classes of 22 students for Prep 2022.
Please find below the neighbourhood map which shows the school’s designated neighbourhood area.
Where there are insufficient places at a school for all students who seek entry, students are enrolled in the following priority order:
– Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school
– Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
– Where the regional director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school
– Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds. (NB This criterion applies to VCE programs in secondary schools, SEAL Programs, and Select Entry Schools only)
– All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.
– In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds.